Friday, July 1, 2011

6 Months!

Yay it is July 1st! I've been blogging for 6 months now, holy cow...wait when was the last time I made a cow.


There was this Teensy Cow back on January 18th when I was hobbling around on crutches in the winter.


And the Purple Calf back on March 29th when I had a theme week of drawing baby farm animals.

I digress! I am happy that I've kept up with this blog for half the year and am excited to see what else I can come up with for the rest. Coming up I have more weeks of my embroidery class, a glittery painting I'm finishing for a friend, some sidewalk chalk to play with this weekend. I think I'm going to look back over my blog this weekend and post a mosaic of some of my favorite critters :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you've kept up - your blog makes me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete