Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pinkie Pie

Pinkie pie

I found out about this new cartoon show My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. Apparently it is a phenomenon and very popular with guys between the ages 18 and 35. They call themselves bronies! Wired.com had an article about it recently. I watched two episodes today and ..... it is adorable! I love it! The people that developed this new series also worked on Power Puff Girls (LOVE THEM) and Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends (GREAT!) and you can really tell. I recommend catching a few episodes on the Hub immediately.

Someone told me today that I am Pinkie Pie and I totally think they are right *hee hee hee*
Pinkie Pie: You're right! Getting a tuba is our number one goal!
Rainbow Dash: Pinkie Pie...you are soooo random.

You can print up today's coloring page at
Pinkie Pie coloring page

1 comment: