Friday, April 1, 2011

Look At This Horse - Guest Post

Cheep cheep
Look at this horse. 

speedo
Remember that picture of the horse I showed you earlier? Well here it is, blown up. That's a big horse! 

horsefancy
Look at that horse! The bushy tail, the big teeth, the hooves. 
butterfly
Oh wait, Tater Tot told me this wasn't a horse, it's a butterfly. It may in fact be a moth *chuckles* 


I asked my friend Kristen of Your Best Friend Petsitting to contribute a critter creation today. She made this awesome paper horse sculpture. It has a flowing tail and mane! I was in a really goofy mood this morning and this video was the FIRST thing I thought of when I saw the horse!


The horse outfits are courtesy of me using photoshop while giggling. Thanks Kristen for being my first guest artist post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment