Saturday, February 19, 2011

Baby Sock Bunny

Baby Sock Bunny


I have been waiting for a few weeks for the book this pattern came from to be available at my library. The pattern is from "Stray sock sewing : making unique, imaginative sock dolls step-by-step / by Daniel." I have a few new craft books that I am excited to go through. I need to learn to embroider properly. I haven't figured out the running stitch. Any tips?


Baby Sock Bunny and Crusby Sparks, Phd


Baby socks are some of the cutest things ever. I have a few tucked away for making tiny sock animals. Because I'm making something new everyday, the tinier the media the better as I'm learning what I'm doing. The less stitches to put into something, the more time I can experiment and figure out what I am doing. 


Tushie


Hey Baby Sock Bunny...there is a lady bug on your tush!







No comments:

Post a Comment