Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wee Doodlebug

Doodlebug

I'm a sleepy little one week old kitten named after Bean's sister! My name is Doodlebug :) Here I am really tired and sleepy because I just ate 6 cc's of kitten formula. I'm napping on a heating pad covered in a really soft flannel blanket.

Doodlebug

Here I am really excited because I want more kitten formula. I'm all spunky and awake but I'm so tiny my eyes aren't open yet so I just meow really loud and flail around til someone pays attention to me.

Doodlebug

Now....well now I'm not sure what I'm doing here. I don't have teeth yet so I don't think I'm chewing on the carrier door. I'm smooshing my face here and wiggling around because that nice lady is RIGHT THERE doing something other than feeding me or petting my belly. HEY LADY! HEY!

Also, a few days after I came to APA, the nice lady found out I was a boy....Doodlebug is a nice masculine name right?

1 comment: